Website development training covers setting website objectives, competitive analysis, use cases, feature requirements, web page creation, website testing, and website management.
Come to this session to discover how to create a website that people can find, use, and want to engage with.
This Session Covers:
– creating a WordPress website
– how to define pages and gather content
– changing appearance
– installing plugins that add capabilities
– managing graphics artists and developers
– key website tips (backups, security)
– how DMFB develops its website
Presenter: Terri Voltz
Date: April 8, 2015
Time: 6:00 to 9:00PM
Location: The Frontier Building
800 Park Offices Dr
Durham, NC 27703