Are you interested in being a speaker at the Raleigh 2016 Digital Marketing For Business Conference?
Please submit a speaking proposal for consideration.
Speaker Submission Deadline Extended to 31 March
If your proposal is accepted, you will receive a free conference pass. We are offering several extra promotional opportunities for our speakers including:
- Blog Posts (by you and about you)
- Whitepaper Submission
- Video Interviews
- Speaker dinners (mingle with attendees)
The last day for submitting session proposals is March 15th
. We will begin making speaker decisions soon, so please don’t wait to send us your proposal. All speakers will be notified by March 31, 2016.
Tips for creating a winning proposal:
- We are looking for topics that range from core digital marketing principles through the next great trends or ideas. See the Sessions page for some ideas.
- We receive many submissions on popular topics. If you have a unique perspective, a new idea, or a creative presentation style we want to know about it!
- Spend some time to choose great titles and informational descriptions. After all, we are marketers! Show us your skills with a publish ready proposal.
- Tell us about the value you’ll give to our attendees. What new skills, brilliant ideas, or action items will they take away from your session?